Sunday 15 August 2010

FREE GAME DOWNLOADS - ABOUT THE SITE

Free Game Downloads


I would like to invite everyone and anyone who loves games to assist me in my new FREE game downloads website with:
  • Giving me feedback on my design, the layout and colours used
  • I would like help from all the game geeks, to make this the best site on the planet.
  • I want to add a forum? What do you think? Can I have some experts in the gaming industry helping, I want you to join the team as a administrator. To help and teach the world about all that is good about gaming. Help answering questions and so on.
  • I want to add a wordpress based posting area, for members to add valuable content, to make this site a gamers paradise.
Can I please assisted to create the best games site on the planet.
Who is with me on this. Get us some feedback ASAP.
Thanks to that have already emailed me and those who have already joined the passion.

http://www.free-game-downloads.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment